For spring / early summer we have a series of three webinars planned to share more detail about our 3 step approach to profitable growth through:
mastering rebate accounting and maximising profit from rebate deals,
being prepared for and executing on smarter supplier negotiations,
collaborating with suppliers for mutually profitable growth.
Throughout the series we will be providing examples for builders' merchants, plumbing, electrical and HVAC suppliers, buying groups, other wholesale distributors and retailers based on our experiences in the UK, USA and Canada.
These webinars are aimed at those businesses for whom rebate claims make up a significant proportion of their profit margin, and will be presented by business leaders and experts in rebate management and procurement.
CEOs, MDs, heads of finance and IT, commercial directors, rebate accountants, audit and compliance directors should all find the content enlightening.
Details about each of the three webinars are as follows:
Take control of your rebate management process and find unclaimed profit
Date: Sorry - you missed it, but you can view the recording
Agenda: The challenges we addressed in this 45 minute webinar included:
- Finding missed rebates and avoiding missing them in the future
- Dealing with regulatory compliance around rebate accruals
- De-risking rebate accounting processes and making them more efficient
- Automating rebate claims processing
- Reducing claim disputes between you and your suppliers
- Systemising rebate management across multiple ERP systems
Smarter trading to unlock the potential in your business: earn additional rebates
Date: Sorry, you missed it - but you can view the recording.
Agenda: Having gained control over rebate accounting, the next step is to provide procurement teams the information they need for smarter procurement. During this webinar we discussed the tools available to help procurement to:
- analyse historic spend and other data from multiple sources ready for negotiations
- create a transparent audit trail of all deal-related communications
- model the impact that different proposed deals could have on future rebate earnings
- drive the supplier conversation and secure more profitable deals
Trading partner collaboration: how to drive business growth with your suppliers
Date: Thursday 10th May 2018 POSTPONED
Time: 16:30 BST (UK) / 11:30 EDT / 10:30 CDT / 08:30 PDT / 17:30 CEST
Agenda: Our final webinar in the series will build on the last two.
Our guest speaker and disruptive procurement expert, Jeremy Bowley will lead the discussion about ways to work collaboratively and creatively with suppliers to mutual benefit.
We will discuss how true trading partner collaboration can be achieved, the technology platform and processes that will facilitate this, and how enhanced relationships can drive mutual profitable growth.